Accessibility Statement for Diverse Patterns Website
Diverse Patterns Pvt. Ltd. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people of all abilities including those with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Diverse Patterns Pvt. Ltd. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Diverse Patterns Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our overall design and implementation process.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Diverse Patterns Website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Diverse Patterns Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Diverse Patterns Website:
- Phone: +977 9852061892
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor address: Araniko Marga, Battisputali, Kathmandu -9, Kathmandu
- on social media; Facebook: @diversepatternsnepal, Twitter: @diversepatterns, Instagram: @diversepatternsnp
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Diverse Patterns Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Diverse Patterns Pvt. Ltd. assessed the accessibility of Diverse Patterns Website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
An evaluation report for Diverse Patterns Website is available at: http://wave.webaim.org/report#/https://diversepatterns.com.np.
This statement was created on 6 May 2019.